Sunday, August 24, 2008

By Your Side

Looking over heaven my Child,
I hear your cry; I’m not far from you,
I’m right by your side

For I see, the tears run down your eyes
I feel the pain, the hurt you’re going through.

Let me whisper in your ear my child,
That I’ll make all things new.

From the sky comes the rain and gives thirst to the flowers,
I’m by your side, when you call my name, to comfort you, your loving Father.

Come and let me wipe the tears with my soft robe.
Let me tell you again and again, I love you, you’re not alone.

Come and bring your worries, your troubles to me,
And I’ll give you peace beyond your understanding

Through the joys and sadness of this life has taken you,
At times the road to heaven seems far away.
Just hold on a little longer, have faith I’ll see you through
I’m by your side, my child I know you by name.

I'm always in control,
I will finish what I started with you,
My wisdom you cannot fathom.

I want you to know,
My love for you is true,
That I’m by your side no matter what happens.

What you want is reassurance, to know I am there,
Then this calls for you endurance, because my child I really do care.
To stand firm, and believe I will see you through,
Watch and see, doors, will be open to you.

Looking over heaven my child,
I hear your prayers, I hear your cry.
I love you forever and
Forever I'll always be
By your side

By Aaron Guadarrama


Psalms 71:5,6
O Lord, you alone are my hope. I’ve trusted you, O Lord, from childhood. Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother’s womb you have cared for me.
No wonder I am always praising you!

No comments: