Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Be Strong and Courageous
My precious child,
I understand your fears,
I see your sorrows.
These days I seldom see my children smile,
Instead tears,
And worries about tomorrow.
I want you to know that I am with you,
I will not abandon,
You will soar like an eagle.
I will see you through,
As I hold your hand,
Walk you through your trials.

You see,
I told a young man once,
His name was Joshua this is true.
To just believe,
You can do this,
Wherever you go I am with you.
I know days will feel long,
And nothing accomplished,
My child, be like Joshua,
Be strong and courageous.

You may not succeed by the world's standards,
But you will be a success in my own eyes.
My opinion lasts forever,
My children continue to fight the good fight.

For just as I was with Joshua,
Trust in me,
Have faith in me,
Believe in what I say is true.
My precious child,
Be strong and courageous
Wherever you go I am with you.

I know days will feel long,
And nothing accomplished,
My dear child, be like Joshua,
Be strong and very courageous.

By
Aaron Guadarrama

Joshua 1:9 (NLT)

“This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

No comments: