Sunday, January 2, 2011

With Passion

With passion you left everything to die for me Jesus
A Father’s only Son to take my sinful place worthy is the Lamb
With passion with all my love that I’m thankful for the beautiful cross
My face towards heaven I raise up my grateful bloodstained hands


With passion all that is within me
Like a burning fire that can’t be contained
With passion I want to shout and sing
Lift up my hands to the One who is worthy of my praise


With adoration my worship you deserve
With affection my expressing love
With devotion my reverence here on earth
With supplication my cries for mercy I humbly speak of
With passion, forever you be praise my Holy God who is gracious
With passion, with passion, with passion for you Jesus


With passion to dance like David dance
With all my strength before you unashamed my Holy God
With passion to love you more than how Solomon would romance
Your banner over me is true everlasting love


With passion your Spirit plays me like a violin
Unfailing love is the arrangement of this symphony
With passion I hear the angelic chorus joining in
Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty


With adoration our worship you deserve
With affection our expressing love
With devotion our reverence here on earth
With supplication our cries for mercy we humbly speak of
With passion, forever you be praise our Holy God who is gracious
With passion, with passion, with passion for you Jesus


With passion, we will exalt you, my God my King
With passion, in everything
With passion, we will exalt you, my God my King
With passion, in everything


~Aaron Guadarrama


Psalm 145:2 (NIV)

“Every day I will praise you
and extol your name for ever and ever”

No comments: