Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Hope Beyond Our Own

I see your love in the early morning rise.
It's full of your mercies and loving kindness.
I fall to my knees and cry,
For it leads me to repentance.
For I want my heart to be undivided,
Lord make it your own.
To be lead by Jesus Christ,
My only true hope.


A hope beyond our own, an expectation,
That His mercies are new every morning for us all.
He laid down the foundation,
Our Savior heeded the call.
He sent His only Son from above,
For He saw the souls that were lost.
I was captured by His unconditional love,
When He died on that old rugged cross.

By Aaron Guadarrama



Psalm 73:25-26

25 Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. 26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

No comments: