Tuesday, August 11, 2009

You Know the Way

My precious Lord, my Savior,
You know the way better than me.
You are very much familiar with the path that I must take.

I want to always take hold of your hand Father,
That I never let go, like a child who holds the hand of his daddy and mommy.
You will lead my soul to your heavenly kingdom gates,
And into the great banquet with you to partake.

You watch my comings and goings,
Your tender mercy and kindness follows me.
Always loving and forgiving,
You ear tending to my cries, my pleas.

I pray that my heart always follow you,
My Lord that I am always close to your side
Not get distracted and be tempted to stray.

You are there to walk with me and see me through,
That I walk by faith and not by sight,
My loving Savior will lead me, for truly He knows the way.

By Aaron Guadarrama

John 14:6 (NASB)
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth,
and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

No comments: