Monday, August 3, 2009

Wholeheartedly

Lord, I come before you,
Knelt down at your feet.
I am asking for your forgiveness,
That only your sovereign grace can give.
I’m tired of wondering, no place to go,
Without you in my life I am lost,
My heart is left without a home.

But this I know,
You are close to the broken hearted,
This I know,
You give strength to the weary,
This I know,
To go back to my first love,
And love you Wholeheartedly.

I didn't mean to cause you pain,
I let my selfishness get in the way,
I want to start again, can this soul be saved?
In you can I only be complete and be made whole,
I want my love to be genuine with you O precious Lord.

You say,
You are close to the broken hearted,
You say,
You give strength to the weary,
You say to return,
Back to my first love,
Lord I want to love you Wholeheartedly.

With your blood I was bought.
Wholeheartedly take up my cross and follow you to the end,
I lift up my hands and praise your holy name.
Wholeheartedly, without doubts and reservation,
I can enter in the holy of holies,
Be in your presence and worship my majesty,
Wholeheartedly.
By
Aaron Guadarrama


Numbers 14:24
But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly,
I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it.

No comments: