Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wrote this poem for my wife, for our 16 yr anniversary we celebrated on September 18th. Husbands, love your wife deeply, care for her, share with her, encourage her, be tender with her, pray for her and pray with her always. For the day you fall out of love with Christ, is the day you fall out of love with your wife. Love your wife, like Christ so loves the church.
This Is the Women I Love

She is soft, she is strong,
Yet fragile when I embrace her tender touch.
She is my encourager my song,
This is the women I married; this is the women I love

She is my big supporter
When the future seems bleak,
She is my soul mate, my God sent partner,
The reason why I married thee.

She conveys to the Lord in prayer
That He watches over me lifts me up
I pray Lord; I’m always giving, affectionate with her
This is the women I married; this is the women I love

Lord, you showered me with a blessing
The day she came into my life
Her smiles and kisses, so captivating
Amazing day it was, 16 years ago, when she became my beautiful wife.

Together hand in hand on this adventuress journey, His grace bestow upon us.
This is the women I married; this is the women I love
Our faith in Him together we relied, from any storms that we face that come
This is the women I married; this is the women I truly deeply love.

By
Aaron Guadarrama

Proverbs 18:22 (Contemporary English Version)
22A man's greatest treasure
is his wife--
she is a gift from the LORD.




No comments: